CATTLE | 20 MIN
* Accelerator Lab, Melbourne International Film Festival 2018
* North American Premiere, Denver Film Festival, 2018
PRECIPICE | 3 x 20 MIN Series
* VIVID Sydney, 2018
* Presented at Radio Days Vienna, 2018
1919 | 8 MIN
* Best Music in a short film -- Australian Screen Music Awards (Nov, 2015)
* BAFTA QUALIFYING Aesthetica Short Film Festival (Nov 2016) York, United Kingdom
* Faten Hamama Festival (May 2016) Cairo, Egypt
* Las Cruces International Film Festival (Mar 2016) New Mexico, Mexico
* Sedicicorto IFFF (Oct 2015) Forli, Italy
* ABC 2 Premiere - Limited Television Release (Sep 2015) - Australia only
THE DIVIDE | Online series - In Development.
* A 2015 winner of the Australian Writers Guild - Platform X Competition for multi-platform projects.
ABOUT - KERINNE JENKINS
Born in England, with a childhood that spanned Saudi Arabia, Australia and Turkey, Kerinne Jenkins is a Sydney based writer & director with a diverse slate of projects in production and development across new and traditional media. She is constantly pushing to create an immersive cinematic experience in any medium, while keeping a grounded naturalistic tone to her take on the science fiction genre.
A Masters graduate from the Australian Film Television and Radio school, Kerinne began her career working in the British film industry where she was mentored by director Paul Andrew Williams and producer Ken Marshall and worked alongside them on a number of their feature projects from development to cinema release, beginning with the BAFTA nominated LONDON TO BRIGHTON.
She is currently in post-production on a 3 x 20 minute narrative podcast PRECIPICE. Made with 3D sound and described as ‘cinema for the ears’ this is the first of its kind to be written specifically for this medium. PRECIPICE was showcased at Vivid 2017 and Radio Days, Vienna in 2018 and will be released in its entirety in conjunction with Virgin Airlines through their award winning in-flight entertainment service.
While her latest short film CATTLE, a proof of concept for a feature of the same name, was selected for the prestigious Accelerator Lab at Melbourne International Film Festival and is continuing its festival run, with its North American premiere at Denver Film Festival.
Kerinne is currently in development on a number of projects including, a hybrid drama-documentary online series CLONE, a dystopian multi-platform story world THE DIVIDE, as well as a number of more traditional long form projects.